About the Program
- Vidya International School of Business is a well-recognised B –School approved by AICTE. It offers 02 year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for graduates from any discipline. The program is designed to develop entrepreneurs and industry ready professionals.
PGDM is a 4 semester program offered to develop professional skills of graduates by providing management education through an improved and regularly updated course curriculum.Specializations offered in second year of the program are- Marketing, Human Resources, International Business and Finance.A part from course curriculum teaching, Students are given exposure to-
- Seminars/ Workshops/ conferences organised by the Institute on trending business issues.
- Expert talk from Industry professionals
- Industrial visits
- Excursion visits
- Personality development classes
- Capsule training for placement assistance
- Inter college managerial events
- Participation by students in inter college seminars & workshops
- Industrial training ( As per specialisation)
Eligibility for admission to PGDM (As per AICTE)
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree (minimum 03 years duration).
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
₹ 1, 05,000 per Year
Mode of Admission (Copied from AICTE APH 2019-20)
Admission to PGDM shall be made only from the candidates qualified from any one of the six All India tests, i.e.; CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective State Governments for all Institutions other than Minority Institutions.
The candidates shall be short listed on the basis of the overall rank computed taking into account of the following components and their weights:
- Score in the Common Admission test – 35 to 60%
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 5 to 25%
- Group discussion/interview – 20 to 45%
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and
Gender diversity – 5 to 20%